Distributing the CA Root Certificate via Group Policy
We will post complete instructions soon. In the meantime, here's a quick-and-dirty process those familiar with Group Policy can follow:
- Download and save the 'Root Certificate'
- Open an appropriate Group Policy object
- Navigate to Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Public Key Policies/Trusted Root Certification Authorities
- Right click and select Import
- This starts the Certificate Import Wizard which will guide you through the rest. Be sure to select the file your downloaded in Step 1.