Importing the CA Root Certificate into Firefox
- Click on 'Root Certificate'
- You will be presented with the following:
- You should click on VIEW to check the certificate. Check the fingerprints of the certificate. They should match the following:SHA1 Fingerprint: 2E:B6:EF:CC:D0:4C:4D:46:C0:A9:3C:AD:F6:D4:3B:2C:23:B4:42:24 MD5 Fingerprint: 78:0E:2C:0C:43:E6:8A:A9:8A:96:B3:B6:D0:FD:CA:9C
- Close the Certificate Viewer
- Check at least the first box (Trust this CA to identify web sites.).
- Press OK.